Senior Manual QA
Datalex is a market leader in digital commerce for travel retailers. The Datalex Commerce Platform enables a travel marketplace of over one billion shoppers covering every corner of the globe, driven by some of the world’s most innovative airline retail brands. Its customers include Aer Lingus, Air China, Air Malta, Air Transat, Copa Airlines, Hainan Group of Airlines, HP Enterprise Services, JetBlue Airways, Lufthansa Group, Philippine Airlines, SITA, STA Travel. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and maintains offices across Europe, USA and China. Datalex is a publicly listed company and is listed on the Irish Stock Exchange (ISE: DLE).
Last year Datalex enable over one billion shoppers to carry out over 2.5 Billion Travel Searches, over 65 Million Bookings and $20 Billion of Revenue for our customers all over the world.
We are a market leader in digital commerce for travel retail, and we are looking for an ambitious Test Expert to join the team. Datalex will change the way you, your family, and your friends shop for travel products for the next 10 years. Our customers are household brands such as JetBlue, Air China, Scandinavian Airline, Aer Lingus, Trailfinders, STA Travel and many more, and they have revolutionised the industry on how to drive shopping and loyalty for the world’s travellers. Join the Revolution!
Essential Skills & Experience
- IT degree with 3+ years’ experience in a test related role with at least 2 years automation experience
- You have worked in an Agile Environment e.g. Scrum
- You are results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds yourself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and product initiatives.
- You have a keen interest (knowledge / experience) of test workflows through automation, specification design, development, and execution
- You are available to travel if required
Technical Skills Required include:
- Strong API testing background with experience in technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP
- Java and Java-related web technologies – J2EE, JBoss, Tomcat, HTML, CSS, JS, XML Linux operating system – RedHat, CentOS
Exposure to the following tools:
- JIRA Atlassian
- JMeter, SilkPerformer, Selenium
- Jenkins / CircleCI / Ansible / Docker
- Sauce Labs
- Git / Github
- Database systems – Oracle, Postgres
- Travel Systems Expertise
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery experience
- Experience of Agile development methodology
We’re looking for a highly motivated Test Expert with strong Automation experience to work in our new and exciting Platform Team. The Test Expert will play an important role in delivering and contributing to the success our new Platform for our Global Client base within an agile environment.
- Work closely with developers to deliver stories in an agile environment
- Translate business and functional requirements to automatable testing scenarios
- Write test scenarios and design/develop automation scripts to accomplish execution of the scenarios
- Maintain and debug automated tests based on user stories
- Innovate and drive the importance of quality within the Scrum team
- Mentor other team members on automated testing
- Manage the continuous integration process and builds
- Evaluate and improve testing methodologies and enterprise frameworks for continuous improvement