Lead Software Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Location – Warsaw, Poland or Bucharest, Romania
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, or Ruby.
- Experience with algorithms and data structures and/or systems internals (e.g., filesystems, system calls) and administration
- Experience architecting, developing, and troubleshooting systems
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams, or setting technical direction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience delivering complex, large scale and critical products with business impact
- Excellent technical leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Collaborate for designs of major software components, systems, and features to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of services
- Responsible for sustainable incident response, blameless RCAs, and production improvements that result in direct business opportunities for product services
- Provide guidance to other team members on managing availability and performance of mission critical services, building automation to prevent problem recurrence, and building automated responses for non-exceptional service conditions
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards, and to cultivate innovation and collaboration across multiple teams
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Private Medical Care
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up