Lead Software Engineer
You would be a great fit for this position if you have:
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, or Ruby.
- Experience with algorithms and data structures and/or systems internals (e.g., filesystems, system calls) and administration
- Experience architecting, developing, and troubleshooting systems
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams, or setting technical direction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience delivering complex, large scale and critical products with business impact
- Excellent technical leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
Location – Warsaw, Poland or Bucharest, Romania
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Collaborate for designs of major software components, systems, and features to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of services
- Responsible for sustainable incident response, blameless RCAs, and production improvements that result in direct business opportunities for product services
- Provide guidance to other team members on managing availability and performance of mission critical services, building automation to prevent problem recurrence, and building automated responses for non-exceptional service conditions
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards, and to cultivate innovation and collaboration across multiple teams
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables