Lead Sitecore Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Location – Lviv, Rzeszow, Krakow
Experience — 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in designing and developing Sitecore-based web applications
- Experience in developing complex, high-availability, high-volume, and n-tier applications
- Sitecore Security Model and implementation experience
- Diagnose and solve common problems related to Sitecore implementation
- Resolve performance issues in Sitecore platform
- Support sizing, capacity planning and non-functional requirement specification, benchmarking and recommendations for Sitecore solutions
- Installation, configuration and tuning of Sitecore environment
- Suggest technology strategy/roadmap and drive best practices for our customer marketing websites
- Hands-on experience developing web applications with Sitecore 9.x with SXA
- Knowledgeable in methodologies and design patterns, CMS implementation best practices
- Ability to complete all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, development, testing and support utilizing traditional waterfall and Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET
- Check that system is unit tested and verified according to requirements
- Excellent communication to interact with business teams
- Ability to work on a team environment, problem-solving skills and capacity to deal with ambiguity
- Participate in entire software development and deployment lifecycle to be aware of the changes to the environment
- Analyze the impact of the new changes/ features on the existing platform and provide guidance to the team.
- Mentor and groom support team members during the induction and manage the team to achieve and maintain the set CSAT scores
- Take up review of junior team members and make sure juniors adhere to standards and best practices
- Involving in Build and Release activities that is developed as per the build plan
- Document the support activities in the designated format for future reference
- Active participation in reviews/Sprint/release planning meetings
- Volunteer in training activities to develop skills in areas relevant to the job in addition to the areas of interest.
- Responsible to strictly adhere to best practices, quality standards, confidentiality and security policies of Indegene