A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 5+ years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting in the IT industry;
- Experience of closing managerial and Top Managerial Positions;
- Leading experience is very crucial;
- Understanding of nearshore software development specifics;
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- English Upper Intermediate+;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent persuasive skills;
- Relationship building skills;
- Detail orientated;
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruiting process in the company (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps) across locations;
- Is a constant contributor for areas of improvement of the recruiting process;
- Analyses market best practices in the recruitment field and implements them in the company;
- Prioritises the pipeline of external candidates to the most critical position in the assigned technology;
- Supervises and Coordinates a team of Recruiters to make sure they conform to their duties and responsibilities;
- Coordinates building an external candidates’ pool in the assigned technology directions;
- Monitors external candidates’ pipeline and synchronises efforts of recruiting team in the assigned technology directions;
- Utilizes the pipeline of candidates with positive feedbacks by looking for possible opportunities for them within the company;
- Conducts Recruiting activities for TOP level positions in the company;
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization;
- Assists managers and interviewers in effectively assessing and providing feedback on candidates;
- Cooperates and maintains healthy relationship with Staffing Coordinator to quickly understand the needs of the company and the profile of the ideal candidates needed;
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process;
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.