On June 18th Symphony Solutions was happy to take part in the Career IT in Rzeszow, Poland. The...24 June 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
In this role you will be given responsibility for creating scalable product solutions that run on our leading edge online casino platform. This will ensure you take our products and your career to the next level.
The Lead position consists of a balance of four main areas of responsibility:
- Technical leadership: understand the platform and technologies used, and guide future direction
- Team leadership: coaching, support and development of staff
- Customer liaison: a trusted point of contact between professional service teams, customers and partners.
- Incidents: management of, and escalation path for live production incidents
- At least 7+ years of experience developing commercial Enterprise Java applicationsж
- Ideally 5+ years of experience building web applicationsж
- Demonstrable talent coding in Java, J2EE and their application with design patterns;
- Experience with Java Spring Framework, Guice or similar framework;
- Experience in writing unit tests (JUnit, Mokito);
- Good knowledge of large-scale website or application architectures and technology stacks;
- Experience with various development methodologies; Agile, TDD or Waterfall;
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining Java Servlet container such as Tomcat;
- Excellent Unix/Linux skills;
- Database design skills (any vendor);
- Experience interacting with customers, external partners and business stakeholders;
- Ability to multi-task and rapidly switch contexts
- Performance tuning skills, including refactoring, code profiling and monitoring;
- Automated testing and CI;
- Release management and configuration management experience;
- Website development skills HTML, HTML5 and CSS;
- Web technologies and internet protocols (XML, JSON, HTTP, TCP/IP)
- Build and maintain functionality for our next generation i-gaming platform;
- Manage a team of 2-8 developers;
- Manage and contribute to technical end-to-end delivery of projects;
- Become a primary point of contact for and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external customers;
- Lead design and code reviews, set coding standards and ensure they are met by deliverables;
- Ensure engineering best practice principles are applied at all times;
- Design solutions that are compatible with the strategic direction of the company;
- Support the recruitment process of technical resources
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication