Lead Full Stack Engineer (Vue.JS, Node.JS)
What is the project and why should you care?
Our client operates approximately 400 restaurants and pub restaurants throughout the UK. It is one of the UK’s biggest hospitality businesses and has a diverse portfolio of well-known and much-loved brands. Our client also operates Pub restaurants and a Concessions business which trades principally at UK airports.
We love what we’ve built and we`re really proud of the journey we’ve been on but we’re not finished yet. It’s a really exciting time for us as we continue to develop our offering and guest experience, challenging the industry status quo to make something special. We`re pursuing other growth opportunities within the mining sector, exploiting online brands, delivery, click and collect, grab and go, and more.
You would be a great fit for this position if you had:
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team mentorship experience
- Experience working with stakeholders in selecting technical solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in client-facing roles
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 4 years of experience with any FE framework i.e. Vue.js
- 2 years of experience with any CSS framework i.e. Bootstrap
- 2 years of experience with Version Control Systems (GIT)
- Knowledge of APIs development
- Knowledge of AWS, Lambdas, Serverless
- Experience working with ES7, SQL, Mocha, etc.
- Strong desire to develop high-quality code
- TDD, Design Patterns, SOLID principles, CSS Animations, ATOMIC pattern
- At least an intermediate level of English
Will Be A Plus:
- Experience in frontend unit testing
- Experience with graphic editors (Figma)
- Experience with post or pre-processors SASS/SCSS/PostCSS/Less/Stylus, PostCSS preferred
- Frameworks: JEST