You would be a great fit for this position if you have:
- Strong Hands-on experience working on Google Apigee APIM platform, good to have – hands-on experience on AWS and/or Azure API management and integrations
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience with Agile development.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to build a strong technical team and guide team members on various technical aspects
- Proficient in developing and designing APIs in APIGEE edge
- At least 3+ years hands on experience in Apigee.
- Publishing and documenting APIs on APIGEE Developer Portal
- Developing API’s with Apigee Edge utilizing Oauth 2.0 and complex security implementations like SSO with OAuth 2.0
- XML, JSON, Web Service technologies (SOAP, REST)
- Troubleshooting API failures using Apigee Edge.
- 1way and 2way SSL implementation in Apigee and maintenance of trust stores
- Onboarding API Clients using Edge developer portal and maintenance of developer portal
- Good understanding of Apigee policies (mediation, security, and traffic management policies)
- Oauth 2.0, Basic Auth, JWT, SSO implementation, XML/JSON transformations, logging policies, KVM, Caching