Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
- Strong Hands-on experience working on Google Apigee APIM platform, good to have – hands-on experience on AWS and/or Azure API management and integrations
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience with Agile development.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to build a strong technical team and guide team members on various technical aspects
- Proficient in developing and designing APIs in APIGEE edge
- At least 3+ years hands on experience in Apigee.
- Publishing and documenting APIs on APIGEE Developer Portal
- Developing API’s with Apigee Edge utilizing Oauth 2.0 and complex security implementations like SSO with OAuth 2.0
- XML, JSON, Web Service technologies (SOAP, REST)
- Troubleshooting API failures using Apigee Edge.
- 1way and 2way SSL implementation in Apigee and maintenance of trust stores
- Onboarding API Clients using Edge developer portal and maintenance of developer portal
- Good understanding of Apigee policies (mediation, security, and traffic management policies)
- Oauth 2.0, Basic Auth, JWT, SSO implementation, XML/JSON transformations, logging policies, KVM, Caching
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up