Lead Adobe Experience Manager
What is this role about and why should you care?
We are looking for an AEM Architect experienced in full-stack site buildout and implementation with Adobe Experience Manager. The main function of the Web Developer is to plan, design, code, and create system specifications, analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement complex web applications. This person will work closely with the team embedded within MarComm. They will take design direction from the project development lead.
You would be a great fit for this position if you have:
- Have a BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field with 12+ years of experience
- Are excellent at problem solving, customer service and interpersonal communication (verbal and written)
- Work independently and manage your time with precision
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues through system changes
- Know all there is to end-to-end systems development life cycles
- Show true expertise in Adobe Experience Manager
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Work with AEM Site Architecture
- Handle Page Mapping / Planning
- Build components and templates in AEM Knowledge
- Build HTL and components in Adobe Experience Manager
- Use the Adobe suite of products and Adobe Analytics in particular