Lead Academy Specialist
There is a need to hire a mature, experienced L&D expert for the role of symphony Academy Head.
You would be a great fit for this position if you have:
- 4+ years relevant experience in Human Resources
- Experience within Tech sector
- Professional certification/degree in HR/L&D/psychology, education, business, and/or related business experience;
- Able to design and produce relevant training materials including e-learning courses
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms
- Solves problems quickly and resolves issues
- Communicates effectively and engages with employees
- Analytical ability
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Provides overall guidance on training and talent development activities throughout Symphony.
- Diagnoses organizational needs, identifies training needs and determines project costs/benefits, recommends the appropriate mix and emphasis to improve organizational effectiveness, and implements the agreed plan.
- Reviews and evaluates the effectiveness of programs
- Researches and has a full understanding of the various business units and their specific training requirements
- Implements various types of training
- Tracks budgets, negotiate contracts, builds and maintains relationships with third-party training providers
- Designs and produces training materials
- Works with the development plans
- Acts as the principal point of contact for anyone with questions about training and development
- Collaborates effectively with other relevant stakeholders
- Is aware of the latest developments in learning trends and technology