Over the years, the advancements in technology have changed the digital gaming, lottery and spo...16 February 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our client is one of the leaders in sports betting and online gaming in the UK. It is responsible for the online, mobile and telephone operations for their brand. Combined with a strong retail estate presence, ensures its customers have consistent product experience across all channels. This includes the fast-growing area of ‘bet-in-play’ sports betting where our client is one of the market leaders. The latest offering from our client is its mobile betting application which allows its customers to place bets on their favourite sporting event whether they are at home, out and about or even at the event itself. It promises to provide its customers with the best possible service via whichever channel they choose.
Project goal is to provide the best user experience on mobile and desktop platforms for seamless sports betting and online gaming experience. You will be working on developing a new product using some of the latest web and mobile technologies.
- Hands on experience with Amazon EC2/Amazon ELB;
- Knowledge in Ansible/Chef;
- Nginx/Apache HTTPD ;
- Knowledge of Amazon S3 is desirable;
- Experience with Atlassian Bamboo/Jenkins is desirable;
- Linux Networking/Routing;
- Shell scripting skills are desirable;
- Log collection;
- Java, NodeJS, build and deployment experience is desirable;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine;