2017 is over, but we are still getting recognition for our work in the previous year. In its la...23 January 2018
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
We are interested in hiring a C++ Developer for full time work for our Belgian customer, who is a leading provider of Supply Chain Planning software. As a new team player, you will be part of a core team of dedicated experts that is responsible for a fundamental layer of the software suite. In our joined mission to solve challenging problems, we are continuously evolving on architecture level (service based architecture, task-based programming,…) and on technical level (closely following new C++ standards).
With your passion for designing and developing frameworks that are generic and of high-quality, you will contribute to the further development of our core software modules. Together with the team, you are responsible for the entire development lifecycle (technical analysis, implementation, and maintenance), while using the scrum methodology.
- Profound knowledge of C++;
- Knowledge and usage of C++ standard library (STL);
- Knowledge and experience with features from C++11/14 standard;
- Knowledge of C++17 is a plus;
- Knowledge of Qt framework is a plus;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- Intermediate English is a must;
- Self-initiated, motivated and eager to take on new challenges;
- Ability to travel to Western Europe.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international working environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Free English and German classes;
- Modern and comfortable office in top class office center.