What can be better than a pure relaxation after a good massage session. At Symphony Solutions it is possible without even leaving the office.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
We are interested in hiring Junior C++ Developer for full time work for our Belgian customer – a leading provider of Supply Chain Planning software. Our new team player will be part of a development team working on data visualizations and reporting services. The development work will focus on different domains of software development. There are possibilities to work on server-client oriented development, but also algorithmic code to process data, and interesting ways of visualizing the data.
On top of the responsibilities for you as Software Engineer would be taking part in the functional and technical analysis, technical design sessions, development of new user-friendly tools as well as improvement and support of the existing modules. You will have an opportunity to work within Scrum methodology.
- Profound knowledge of C++;
- Knowledge of Qt framework is an advantage;
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and knowing how to apply them in C++;
- Good awareness of C++ standard library (STL);
- Experience with features from C++11/14 standard is an advantage;
- Basic UML knowledge;
- Master degree in Computer Science;
- Intermediate English is a must;
- Self-initiated, motivated and eager to take on new challenges;
- Ability to travel to Western Europe (short business trips).
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.