Junior C++ Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are interested in hiring a Junior C++/Qt Developer for full time work for our Belgian customer – OMP – a leading software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. The main mission of the company is to optimize the customer’s supply chain. OMP supplies its customers with reliable Supply Chain planning software that keeps production and logistics environments running smoothly. The software products are designed to improve the operational efficiency of the customer’s supply chain by implementing the best practices of Integrated Business Planning and innovative Advanced Planning Systems.
Our new team player will be a part of user experience team which is responsible for the UI layer of the software product. Together with the team, you are responsible for the entire development lifecycle: technical analysis, implementation, and maintenance.
As a junior software developer you will be part of a fast growing, international software development team, working close together according to the scrum methodology. Here is a more detailed list of responsibilities for a Junior user interface developer:
- profound knowledge of C++ is a must;
- knowledge and experience with features from C++11/14 standard;
- knowledge and usage of C++ standard library (STL);
- affinity with UI developments;
- knowledge of C++17 is a plus;
- knowledge of Qt framework is a plus;
- knowledge of Design patterns is a plus;
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science;
- strong intermediate English;
- self-initiated, motivated and eager to take on new challenges.
- being part of a development team working on UI layer;
- working in pair with a day-to-day coach as well as with other colleagues;
- analysis of functional requirements;
- participation in technical design analysis sessions;
- close communication with the team and customers: with developers, testers, project manager, architects, functional product owners;
- participation in the Scrum meetings: planning, retrospective, daily stand-up etc;
- writing functional and technical documentation
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 Vacation Days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS section for the full line-up.