A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
A set of applications for managing internal operations and infrastructure – analyzing, tracking, reporting, optimizing, migrating, and making decisions.
- Professional experience in Java;
- Experience building and/or maintaining BackEnd for Web Applications;
- 2+ years of relevant experience in IT industry;
- English level – upper intermediate or higher;
- Excellent estimation and communication skills;
- Experience of working in Agile environment;
- Proactivity and leadership skills are a plus.
- As a member of development team, you will develop a product on public (Amazon, Microsoft and Google) and private clouds. You will be responsible for developing architecture for a web application, database management, configuring application server setup, data analysis, optimizing performance, working with third party products, as well as conducting code reviews, supervising more junior staff, etc.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.