All Symphonians are welcomed to have a three-meals lunch right in the office for free. Early birds can treat themselves to a free breakfast.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 2 years experience in PHP;
- 2 years experience in Front-end Development (HTML, JS, CSS);
- Knowledge of the Internet Protocol Stack;
- Comfortable working without supervision;
- Self-motivated to learn new techniques, technologies and design patterns;
- Enjoys constructive criticism;
- Comfortable in expressing new ideas and approaches to various problems;
- Experience with REST APIs and Web services;
- Knowledge of MVC, OOP and ORMs
- Experience working with front-end libraries such as jQuery, react.js, etc;
- Experience with web sockets;
- Experience with node.js;
- Experience with frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, Silverstripe, etc;
- Experience with system administration and database management;
- Active in the open source community;
- Experience with python;
- Basic knowledge of data science
- Experience working in an Agile environment using SCRUM
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English classes