A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 2 years experience in PHP;
- 2 years experience in Front-end Development (HTML, JS, CSS);
- Knowledge of the Internet Protocol Stack;
- Comfortable working without supervision;
- Self-motivated to learn new techniques, technologies and design patterns;
- Enjoys constructive criticism;
- Comfortable in expressing new ideas and approaches to various problems;
- Experience with REST APIs and Web services;
- Knowledge of MVC, OOP and ORMs
- Experience working with front-end libraries such as jQuery, react.js, etc;
- Experience with web sockets;
- Experience with node.js;
- Experience with frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, Silverstripe, etc;
- Experience with system administration and database management;
- Active in the open source community;
- Experience with python;
- Basic knowledge of data science
- Experience working in an Agile environment using SCRUM
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English classes