Is Angular 6 still a ?hot new framework? and a ?hot topic? among software engineers? Well, tha...24 September 2018
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Horoscope.com, Inc. is the largest Astrological and Tarot community on the web with over 12 Millions Uniques Visitors per Month and over 350 million personalized Horoscope Newsletters routed to our subscribers every month.
Client has existing web sites built on the ASP.NET platform (horoscope.com, astrology.com, astrocenter.com, horoscopo.com, etc.) that require maintenance, including bug fixes and content configuration.
The client also has a need to take design prototypes for new site features and sections and translate them into production-ready website features.
- Implementing new designs and features (HTML, CSS and JS);
- Website maintenance with ASP.NET view engine (.aspx) and Razor view engine (.cshtml);
- Assist in resolution of issues related to visual presentation of the site or user interaction.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.