We encourage our colleagues to upgrade professional and personal skills by using 40 billable hours for education and advancement.
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
The purpose of this role in our company is to provide advisory service to employees and managers of all levels, contribute to the process of building long-lasting and trustworthy relationships with the employees, monitor aspects of employee performance and satisfaction. In cooperation with the leadership team/line managers build a career roadmap for employees and help maintaining healthy environment in the workplace.
- Higher level of education;
- HR/ERM general experience, preferably in IT industry;
- Knowledge of performance management concepts, principles and practices;
- Knowledge of labor law and working with classified information;
- Emotional intelligence;
- Strong communication skills;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Strong judgment and problem solving skills;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- People oriented and results driven;
- At least B2 level of English (spoken and written);
- High level of empathy;
- Understanding of IT business context.
- Support recruitment process: contribute to staffing process; participate in culture fit interviews; conduct job offer meetings.
- On-boarding process: participate in labour contracts preparation process; present ERM Guidelines (within NEO programme).
- Analyse employee data and provide recommendations to the management team in regards to employee satisfaction or improvement plan;
- Develop performance improvement plans together with management team;
- Coordinate and conduct performance reviews and leveling processes, advise on training and development opportunities;
- Facilitate salary review process;
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement;
- Investigate employee issues, escalate them to the management team, recommend an effective course of actions;
- Conduct regular one-to-ones with employees;
- Promote equality and diversity as a part of company culture;
- Educate and train employees regarding ERM policies and procedures.
- Administrative activities: maintain employee records; administrate changes in ERP;
- Conduct exit interviews;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.