Drupal Technical Lead
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Location – Krakow, Poland or Rzeszow, Poland or Lviv, Ukraine
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in web design and development including mobile and responsive design primarily in Drupal (7, 8, 9) with a secondary focus in WordPress. Additional CMS experience is a plus, but not required.
- Proven experience in being able to effectively manage and motivate internal and external development resources to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Must be able to effectively communicate timing needs and estimates with Project Managers and team.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills with other team members and clients.
- Proven ability to manage time while working on a variety of tasks and being proactive when issues or concerns arise.
- Experience with migrations from Drupal 7 and 8 to Drupal 9 is preferred.
- Experience working with and deploying to various cloud hosting services including Pantheon and Acquia.
- Experience with Drupal integrations and modules with the ability to support integrations such as Pardot, Marketo, and Salesforce implementations, to name a few.
- Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release and operation support.
- Experience with GIT, GitHub.
- Experience with software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- Experience working with various Operating Systems, including Ubuntu, Linux, Windows and relational databases.
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments.
- Must be an active member of the Drupal community
- Lead and manage internal and external backend development resources to build and maintain web projects.
- Work with the project teams to gather, define and analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies that will solve the client’s business needs.
- Create technical documentation and lead implementation planning with the development team using deep understanding of functional and business requirements.
- Solve complex data integration problems and architectural challenges.
- Recognize and communicate system or resource deficiencies early in order to implement effective solutions.
- Build, test and maintain responsive websites as well as custom modules within Drupal and other CMS platforms.
- Successfully integrate user-facing elements developed by frontend developers.
- Build efficient, testable and reusable Drupal modules with PHP.
- Integrate data storage solutions including SQL, MySQL and Microsoft Azure.
- Design, test and integrate system and enterprise software, as well as multi-tier systems architectures.
- Assist in the configuration of web server settings
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Private Medical Care
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up