AngularJS, 2 and beyond, is a typescript-based open-source front-end web application platform l...24 September 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our customer is a professional and managed services firm, simplifies mobile for hundreds of companies globally. The company provides customers with comprehensive end-to-end mobile services through three key disciplines that unleash the power and innovation of mobile computing: strategy, user-centered design, and core technology
Working within the IT team and closely with other technical teams in business, DevOps Engineer will be a strong communicator and quickly understand the needs of the departments and business to ensure the infrastructure is underpinned with the best technologies and processes.
- Expertise on designing and implementing high availability, scalable, robust enterprise level infrastructure, both cloud and on-premise is must
- Experience in a senior or lead position, with end delivery responsibilities
- Experience in coaching (junior) colleagues
- Experience in Configuration Management and Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Previously worked with Jenkins and Ansible
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Cloud & on-premise Infrastructure setup and maintenance
- Management instructions and other general DevOps activities
- Be able to operate at a senior level providing mentorship to junior team members. You will have keen problem solving skills and strong technical ability;
- The ability to communicate in a positive and engaging way with independent technical teams within the group is essential
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication