All Symphonians are welcomed to have a three-meals lunch right in the office for free. Early birds can treat themselves to a free breakfast.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
The company is currently looking for an experienced DevOps for a full-time position.
- Proven experience working with Amazon AWS (commercial use, not free-tier), scaling servers;
- Maintenance of a secure network environment;
- Setup/Maintenance of popular servers that run on Unix;
- Experience/skill with Configuration Management Systems (Puppet, Chef, CFEngine, Ansible etc);
- Deep knowledge in Linux;
- Bash scripting;
- SQL scaling and bottleneck analysis experience is a must;
- Fluent English (both written and oral).
- RubygoPHP experience;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, different trainings etc.);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses