A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
The company is currently looking for an experienced DevOps for a full-time position.
- Proven experience working with Amazon AWS (commercial use, not free-tier), scaling servers;
- Maintenance of a secure network environment;
- Setup/Maintenance of popular servers that run on Unix;
- Experience/skill with Configuration Management Systems (Puppet, Chef, CFEngine, Ansible etc);
- Deep knowledge in Linux;
- Bash scripting;
- SQL scaling and bottleneck analysis experience is a must;
- Fluent English (both written and oral).
- RubygoPHP experience;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, different trainings etc.);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses