Over the years, the advancements in technology have changed the digital gaming, lottery and spo...16 February 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our customer is a world-leading supplier of online and in-venue based sports betting and gaming solutions. It is this level of performance, combined with an inherent culture of innovation that has seen the development of the industry’s first omni-channel gaming solution.
Working within the IT team and closely with other technical teams in business DevOps Engineer will be a strong communicator and quickly understand the needs of the departments and business to ensure the infrastructure is underpinned with the best technologies and processes.
- Strong Linux administration, especially Ubuntu and CentOS;
- Puppet or other configuration management / deployment tooling;
- Continuous Integration technologies - Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker;
- Scripting - Bash, Python;
- Solid understanding of network technologies including DNS (Bind), VPNs, VLANS, routing, subnetting and firewalls;
- Proven network management and problem diagnosis across multiple locations and subnets;
- Excellent understanding of server architecture design techniques, principles & practice
- Experience of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud);
- Knowledge of VMware or other virtualisation technologies and storage area networking;
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Informix, OpenLDAP, Kerberos, SVN, CVS, Git;
- Understanding of FortiGate / Cisco ASA firewall platforms;
- Exposure to Atlassian Applications - JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket
- Be able to operate at a senior level providing mentorship to junior team members. You will have keen problem solving skills and strong technical ability;
- To ensure that Managed Services Service Level Agreements are met and wherever possible exceeded;
- To work on and lead projects as business requirements evolve
- The ability to communicate in a positive and engaging way with independent technical teams within the group is essential
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication