You would be a great fit for this position if you have:
- Excellent grasp of QA methodologies and strategies and experience in implementing them at all stages of application development
- Expertise in using various QA tools for recording test scenarios and cases and proficiency in generating reports and metrics
- Knowledge of relational databases like SQL and be adept at using these tools to create and maintain test data suites
Location – Lviv, Krakow, Rzeszow
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Responsible for the design, creation, and maintenance of test cases, and participate in executing approved test cases, to ensure that quality assurance standards and procedures are validated and meet the end-user(s) specifications.
- Conduct and document thorough testing of data migrations and customizations to Omnipresence platform deployments.
- Assume responsibility for preparing and testing software and related documents and provides support during these tests
- Prepare test cases, test matrices and reports, as well as any other document required in his/her sector based on defined requirements
- Conduct reconciliation for data loads and migrations
- Provides technical support and guidance to users during UAT on system issues
- Identify, log, prioritize, verify and work closely with BAs, developers and project managers to resolve problems by performing sufficient analysis to determine the root cause of the defects, as required
- Review, analyze and evaluate requirements, in order to prepare test plans and test cases
- Participate in walkthroughs, demos, and estimating
- Work with meticulous accuracy and produce deliverables of exceptional quality