Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
- Location – Lviv, Krakow, Rzeszow
- Excellent grasp of QA methodologies and strategies and experience in implementing them at all stages of application development
- Expertise in using various QA tools for recording test scenarios and cases and proficiency in generating reports and metrics
- Knowledge of relational databases like SQL and be adept at using these tools to create and maintain test data suites
- Responsible for the design, creation, and maintenance of test cases, and participate in executing approved test cases, to ensure that quality assurance standards and procedures are validated and meet the end-user(s) specifications.
- Conduct and document thorough testing of data migrations and customizations to Omnipresence platform deployments.
- Assume responsibility for preparing and testing software and related documents and provides support during these tests
- Prepare test cases, test matrices and reports, as well as any other document required in his/her sector based on defined requirements
- Conduct reconciliation for data loads and migrations
- Provides technical support and guidance to users during UAT on system issues
- Identify, log, prioritize, verify and work closely with BAs, developers and project managers to resolve problems by performing sufficient analysis to determine the root cause of the defects, as required
- Review, analyze and evaluate requirements, in order to prepare test plans and test cases
- Participate in walkthroughs, demos, and estimating
- Work with meticulous accuracy and produce deliverables of exceptional quality
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Private Medical Care
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up