We encourage our colleagues to upgrade professional and personal skills by using 40 billable hours for education and advancement.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
We look for a person responsible for analyzing compensation data within the organization, ensuring that the processes are aligned with the market trends. Person who would be also responsible for collecting market data on the gross and net remuneration packages which are offered for employees across the industry and make sure the company is competitive and ‘sound’.
- Experience on a similar position in a reputable company is a MUST;
- Profound knowledge of at least Ukrainian and Polish IT markets;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Strong time management and self-management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines;
- Ability to work with limited or no supervision;
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint);
- English upper-intermediate;
- Researching and proposing and assisting with implementing compensation, bonus and rewards strategy across the company;
- Constant monitoring and researching the salary ranges, trends for: Ukraine, Poland and Macedonia;
- Determine competitive wage rates and develop or modify compensation plans;
- Compiling, presenting findings in reports and suggest recommendations based on research and analysis on a regular basis (quarterly, annually);
- Preparing, conducting, analyzing different kinds of surveys for external compensation trends, liaising with external organizations to obtain relevant data;
- Ensuring compensation plans in the company are cost-effective and competitive within the market, ensuring company compatibility within the market;
- Researching new market opportunities for specific countries, specific directions/functions/technologies on request;
- Cooperate with Benefits Specialist to ensure benefits structure at the company combines perfectly well with compensation, bonus and reward system
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication