A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for an Experienced Business Analyst, for a full-time position, who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance;
- A degree in IT / Computer Science;
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing;
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools;
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Defining configuration specifications and business analysis requirements;
- Performing quality assurance;
- Defining reporting and alerting requirements;
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration;
- Help design, document and maintain system processes;
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team;
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team;
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;v
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.