You would be a great fit for this position if you have:
- Understanding, and wide-reaching application of technical principles and concepts
- Knowledge of how to design, develop and test Microsoft Dynamics CRM, APIs, Workflows, and integrations.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple project assignments
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with non-technical audience.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Works well independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
Location – Lviv, Krakow, Rzeszow
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Responsible for the analysis of requirements for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 in line with our multichannel customer engagement product – Omnipresence
- Will be responsible for working closely with customer subject matter experts to collect and document requirements as user stories and assess these requirements against existing platform functionality, providing analysis and support to solve issues day to day, be responsible for managing any exceptions and doing root cause analysis
- In addition, working with other colleagues on the development team to groom and clarify requirements and collaborate effectively with multiple cross-geographical teams that include developers, testers, client implementation specialists and DevOps
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements
- Analyzes current and future state business processes and align with Omnipresence featureset
- Evaluates solutions, alternatives and defines a recommended system approach
- Leads in producing deliverables including business process flows, UI mock-ups, use cases and storyboards
- Support the project team as required
- Use a variety of data analysis, CRM tools to recommend System Design, Validation, and Implementation
- Work with the CRM lead to review recommended solution
- Documents functional specifications user stories, collaborating with others on the development team
- Resolves questions and issues during development cycle
- Supports the definition of test cases and scripts
- Oversee implementation tasks and ensures successful go live
- Provides day-to-day application support CRM users
- Troubleshoots production issues and provides resolution
- Trains users on system processes and changes as required
- Good understanding of CRM exceptions and root cause analysis