Middle/Senior AQA Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
- Reviews requirements and design specifications for errors, assumptions, and accuracy, providing meaningful feedback to business analysts;
- Develops work estimates and testing strategies for assigned tasks;
- Work with development teams on software components analysis to provide the solution for automated testing scenarios and scripts;
- Contributes QA automation process design and implementation;
- Creates, maintain, and executes automated test cases;
- Performs regression testing on each released version of the software, prior to certification;
- Reviews the test plans of others (peer review) and make suggestions for improvement;
- Correctly prioritizes tasks so the effort is focused more heavily on areas that are likely to cause potential problems.
- 2+ years of manual QA experience and 2+ years of QA automation experience;
- Vast experience writing test strategy, test cases, overate and end to end testing of web-based products;
- Extensive hands-on experience developing automation testing using Cucumber, k6, Jmeter, Selenium, SoapUI, Postman, and unit testing frameworks;
- Extensive hands-on experience with development languages: JS, Java, SQL database;
- Extensive hands-on experience with performance testing, stability, the latency of web API;
- Extensive hands-on experience with web UI testing using selenium or similar tools;
- Experience with defect tracking software;
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools like TeamCity, Jenkins, Build Master, Octopus Deploy;
- Hands-on experience with Git;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong written communication and presentation skills;
- Strong English skills both in verbal and written communication.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 vacation days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up.