All Symphonians are welcomed to have a three-meals lunch right in the office for free. Early birds can treat themselves to a free breakfast.
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
We seek an advisor to leaders of our organization, a change agent for mindsets and processes, leading by example and challenging the status quo while coaching and empowering others to be the change they are looking for.
You will act as Reflective Observer, Facilitator, Partner, Counselor in our organization and will work with a world-class team of engineers who love what they do. This is a senior position – and as such – has a high level of responsibility.
If you are motivated to be a change agent and feel that you can make a difference in a fast-moving and exciting environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Have 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master / Agile Coach role, and 5+ years in product or service development;
- Be on the edge of latest developments in Agile and Lean concepts;
- Have expert experience in coaching, facilitating, teaching and mentoring;
- Enjoy being highly dedicated and available to our teams;
- Bring positive attitude, vibe and appreciative culture to all you do;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level of writing and verbal English;
- As a bonus bring first-hand experience in scaling frameworks (preferably SAFe).
- Be a change agent. Support teams by mentoring them on continuously improve our process in speed, quality and embracing agile and software engineering best practices;
- Coach our teams including management;
- Foster cross-team-collaboration and alignment across product teams and beyond;
- Push teams to its full potential and help us in keeping the improvement bar everyday higher;
- Facilitating meetings and teach SMs to facilitate (dailies, retrospective, etc.) for the teams;
- Encouraging the use of XP practices within the development team (TDD, Pair Programming, etc.);
- Helping to write and split user stories, order product backlog items, adapt product visions;
- Helping with the release planning;
- Help teams to establish transparent process properly using framework Scrum or Kanban;
- Organizing Agile events for teams; workshops for Scrum masters and Product Owners;
- Sharing insights throughout the company
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication