On Friday, March 25th, the TechHub on SEO principles by Pavlo Lysyi was held at Symphony Soluti...29 March 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our client who has a Multi-Channel Marketing practice and is a partner of leading Global Pharmaceutical Companies, is looking for experienced Digital Marketing Account Managers to lead programs that rely on the application of technologies, content, data and creativity for executing digital marketing solutions.
The position would serve as a primary point for contact and quality control for our internal teams, external clients, key opinion leaders, etc.
The basic requirement is to manage expectations of the clients, provide market and business nuances while managing projects, being the bridge and connect. The person would also need to work on translation, reviewing language, and be subject expertise in Italian and English Language
This position will be based in Rome, Italy and will involve minimum amount of travel
- This position requires at-least 4 -10 years of experience in a related position with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communication;
- Willingness to work in an Onsite-Offshore model;
- Must have strong written and oral communication / presentation skills – both in English and Italian language;
- Proficient in Project Management, Digital Marketing, Digital Technologies;
- Knowledge of Pharma Marketing, Regulatory Compliance would be added advantage;
- Ability to deal with multiple stake holders and manage client’s expectations;
- Ability to take initiatives with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Passion for networking and updating oneself with the latest market trends and relate it to identifying business opportunities;
- Structured thinking and articulation;
- Ability to manage pressure and work with multiple stakeholders;
- Graduate or Post Graduate with or without MBA or a foreign equivalent
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;