Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Our client is a major leader in the banking sector with over million customers around the globe. They are rapidly transforming the digital experience with team of 800 talented IT professionals working on the project.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in supporting and managing Wintel;
- Administrative knowledge one of the DB (Oracle/SYBASE/MSSQL) in an enterprise environment;
- Strong knowledge and experience in network topology, Databases (Oracle, MSSQL and SYBASE), Virtualization Technologies (VMware ESXi / Citrix);
- Experience with installation/upgrading/configuring and troubleshooting OS and DB along with Server Hardware, VMware, and Networking skills;
- Experience in Automating manual tasks with scripting and available automation tools;
- Identify automation opportunities in the current delivery toolset and work with engineering teams to develop, test, and integrate into the existing process;
- Presentation skills – especially with regard to summarizing complicated technical issues;
- A confident communicator who can explain technology to non-technical audiences and understand need of clients and translating this into products and services;
- Managing Windows – MSSQL Installation and configuration;
- Certified Solaris/Windows system administrator;
- Creation of shell/PowerShell scripting and work on process improvement and/or automation opportunities, IPSOFT and other automation tools at least one tool/scripting knowledge is mandatory to have;
- Managing VMware and Cloud infrastructure;
- Good knowledge of ITIL concept, process and used ITIL oriented operational tools;
- Fluent English.
Will be a plus:
- IPSOFT / Power Shell / Shell / Splunk / Tableau
- Financial services knowledge would be advantageous is not essential
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 Vacation Days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS section for the full line-up.