Symphony Solutions receives Award from “Technology Headlines” Magazine Why is this award import...
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a Web Designer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
General requirements and experience needed:
- Develop HTML pages as per design provided by designer;
- Ability to adapt latest technologies and implement the same on projects;
- Development of websites and e-modules as per the requirement by coordinating with designer and Tech team;
- Responsible to follow the best practices followed in the department regarding - processes, communication (internal & external), project management, documentation and technical requirements like – HTML and programming;
- Exposure and basic working knowledge to jQuery;
- Knowledge on different creative design formats like AI/PSDs;
- Mentor and review junior web designers;
- Participate in Internal client calls to understand and discuss proposed solution;
- Any graduate with 2+ years of relevant experience in website responsive design;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in Responsive website development;
- Experience in any framework preferably Bootstrap;
- Experience in any Marketing Automation tool like Marketo / Exact target is an added advantage.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Free English language classes.