A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organization culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 6+ years of software testing and automation;
- 2+ years of managing software QA teams;
- Experienced in building/developing automated testing frameworks for distributed systems;
- Experience with Software Security/Security testing;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment system;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related field);
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English.
- Lead ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated;
- Work closely with Engineering to understand the Product Architecture for identifying, designing, or enhancing existing test frameworks;
- Provide leadership in designing test strategies, developing test tools and implementing test cases to ensure the highest quality of deliverables;
- Provide ideas and extend our test frameworks as needed; introduce new testing tools;
- Lead and mentor a group of QAs/QA Automation Engineers and work closely with Products, and developers on automating our test cases and scenarios;
- Work closely with team(s) to design, maintain and continuously optimize test script repository;
- Work closely with team(s) to develop Automated Packs such as Regression, Smoke, Sanity, etc. for software products.
- Measure and monitor the test team(s) progress;
- Oversee and lead the development of testing documentation;
- Review and sign-off test deliverables;
- Ensure management are fully informed of testing status, issues, and options;
- Participate in the recruitment process during CV prescreening and interviews;
- Help staff a team with a right mix of skillset to perform different types of testing to exhaustively test the software;
- Supervise and support test automation teams;
- Implement identified QA processes and best practices together with Automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle;
- Communicate with all relevant stakeholders to understand potential impacts related to test automation and mitigate risks;
- Suggest test process improvements based on incident trends;
- Help set up project metrics and internal reports for SDO;
- Participate in technical and cultural interviews, when necessary;
- Participate in SDO activities;
- Keep job knowledge base up to date by studying trends and developments in test automation; participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks, etc.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Great international working environment;
- Free English classes;
- Modern and comfortable office in a top-class office center.