A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
You can do what we cannot. If you are agile in spirit and familiar with the talent marketing processes, you might just love the Symphony Solutions Marketing Team. If you are the one, you will recognize yourself in the following description.
About Symphony Solutions
Symphony Solutions is a Dutch digital transformation company, headquartered in the Netherlands with delivery centers in Ukraine, Poland, Macedonia and the Netherlands.
Founded in 2008, Symphony Solutions is now nearly 550 people with over 30 international client partnerships primarily in Western Europe and North America.
The Dutch heritage at Symphony Solutions has an open, welcoming culture where people feel a sense of freedom, togetherness and cooperation. Because colleagues feel valued, they feel pride in the creativity of the company and projects they support.
- 2+ years of experience in HR Marketing;
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes in IT;
- Capability of cross-functional collaboration;
- Prior experience working with Employer branding, corporate reputation, reviews, external resources related to recruitment activities;
- Deep understanding of Employer Branding and all of its components and how to manage them;
- Deep understanding of the principles of employee engagement;
- Strong writing skills as well as good experience working with different types of content and different types of digital resources;
- Ability to translate complex things into simple, clear communications;
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability, ability to react quickly to changing requirements and new challenges;
- English – upper intermediate is a must.
- Facilitate marketing and recruitment collaboration on Employer branding strategy and implementation among all offices; make sure that everyone is aligned;
- Drives communications across all departments which are included into recruitment processes;
- Support and execute digital and non-digital marketing strategy related to recruitment processes;
- Manage the corporate website dedicated to recruitment needs;
- Manage external resources dedicated to recruitment;
- Work with the corporate reputation on 3 levels: HR, Recruitment and Marketing;
- Be responsible for marketing KPIs dedicated to recruitment needs and its growth;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Great international working environment;
- Free English classes;
- Modern and comfortable office in top class office center.