Over the years, the advancements in technology have changed the digital gaming, lottery and spo...16 February 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
The real question is what type of company is special in ways that you are?
If you want a job exclusively to practice your expertise and meet goals, then many companies could satisfy your needs. But if you want to practice your expertise and meet goals in an open, welcoming culture where colleagues feel freedom of mind, freedom of expression, and freedom with each other, you might want to consider Symphony Solutions.
There’s much more to Symphony Solutions than 1 short paragraph. Come to meet us and learn more.
Our client is one of the leaders in sports betting and online gaming in the UK. It is responsible for the online, mobile and telephone operations for their brand. Combined with a strong retail estate presence, ensures its customers have consistent product experience across all channels. This includes the fast-growing area of ‘bet-in-play’ sports betting where our client is one of the market leaders. The latest offering from our client is its mobile betting application which allows its customers to place bets on their favorite sporting event whether they are at home, out and about or even at the event itself. It promises to provide its customers with the best possible service via whichever channel they choose.
Project goal is to provide the best user experience on mobile and desktop platforms for seamless sports betting and online gaming experience. You will be working on developing a new product using some of the latest web and mobile technologies.
Please for more details, follow the link: https://www.symphony-solutions.eu/client-ladbrokes-coral-group/
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support;
- Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role;
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments;
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to work in team and think as a team;
- Good knowledge in ITIL event and incident management processes;
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus;
- Initial ticket acceptance, diagnosis, resolution, functional escalation to Support L3, providing regular status updates on tickets to service recipient;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration;
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem;
- Proactively tracking events generated by monitoring systems and take appropriate actions when it is required in order to prevent\minimize negative impact on service delivery;
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions;
- Identification and analyses of systematic problems, initiating of review and refactoring of most problematic areas, components to meet desired KPIʼs;
- Document technical knowledge in way that it improves people comprehension in relevant area.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.