A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Deep analytical skills:
- Project and resource management skills;
- Influence and negotiation skills;
- Engineering and software architecture skills;
- Expert knowledge in one of the technical and domain specific areas;
- Broad knowledge in cutting edge technologies;
- Expert knowledge in full stack software architecture for each level;
- Extensive knowledge in common Enterprise Architecture principles.
- Lead and contribute in communication with business on gathering requirements;
- Identify, analyze and resolve system, infrastructure, technology inter-dependencies to ensure objectives/goals are achieved;
- Define technology solution within given requirements;
- Define enabler to deliver business objectives in long-term vision;
- Escalate issues, keep informed about technology risks;
- Participate in meetings to obtain the workgroup perspective and share information;
- Provide valuable and easy to understand artifacts as proofs of his work;
- Create solution PoC;
- Control solution development process from architecture perspective.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Paid breakfast and dinner;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.