We are not different in what we do. We are different in HOW we do it. We are different because ...03 July 2017
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a Solutions Architect, for a full-time position, who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Computer Science;
- 5 years of proven related experience;
- Experience of working with US/European companies;
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers;
- Ability to effectively present information to top management and public groups;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Deep analytical skills;
- Project and resource management skills;
- Influence and negotiation skills;
- Engineering and software architecture skills;
- Expert knowledge in one of the technical and domain specific areas (for example experienced Java EE developer in Health Care domain);
- Broad knowledge in cutting edge technologies;
- Expert knowledge in full stack software architecture for each level;
- Extensive knowledge in common Enterprise Architecture principles;
- Three years of experience as Software Engineer or DevOps or Automation QA.
- Lead and contribute in communication with business on gathering requirements Functional and non-functional TCO, ROI Security Enterprise Business continuity;
- Identify, analyze and resolve system, infrastructure, and technology inter-dependencies to ensure objective/goal deliverables are achieved;
- Define technology solution within given requirements;
- Define enabler to deliver business objectives in long-term vision;
- Escalate issues, keep informed about technology risks;
- Participate in meetings to obtain the work-group perspective and share information;
- Provide valuable and easy to understand artifacts as proofs of his/her work;
- Create solution PoC;
- Control solution development process from architecture perspective.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events.