We are an Agile-driven company focused on culture and trust, different in the way we biuld long...01 January 2017
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
Well that’s easy. Symphony attracts a certain type of special people.
These people thrive in the congenial environment of our Dutch inspired office, feel the creative and personal freedom to be themselves, yet understand the quality that time-sensitive projects demand.
And if you appreciate close cross-functional team collaboration and the challenges of fast-moving projects, you might fit well with Symphony Solutions.
But Symphony Solutions is far more than this simple description. Come to meet us and learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Computer Science;
- 5 years of proven related experience;
- Deep analytical skills;
- Engineering and software architecture skills;
- Expert knowledge in one of the technical and domain specific areas (for example experienced Java EE developer in Health Care domain).
- Broad knowledge in cutting edge software technologies;
- Expert knowledge in full stack software architecture for each level;
- Extensive knowledge in common Enterprise Architecture principles;
- Three years of experience as Software Engineer or DevOps or Automation QA;
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with US/European companies;
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers;
- Ability to effectively present information to top management and public groups;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Project and resource management skills;
- Influence and negotiation skills;
- Lead and contribute in communication with business on gathering requirements: functional and non-functional; TCO, ROI; security; Enterprise; Business continuity;
- Identify, analyze and resolve system, infrastructure, and technology inter-dependencies to ensure objective/goal deliverables are achieved;
- Define technology solution within given requirements;
- Define enabler to deliver business objectives in long-term vision;
- Escalate issues, keep informed about technology risks;
- Participate in meetings to obtain the workgroup perspective and share information;
- Provide valuable and easy to understand artifacts as proofs of his work;
- Create solution PoC;
- Control solution development process from architecture perspective;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, free lunch, different trainings etc.);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;