We are an Agile-driven company focused on culture and trust, different in the way we biuld long...01 January 2017
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
US based client helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. Their architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years.
- Experience in Quality Assurance area;
- Strong IT background and solid knowledge of Python;
- Continuous integration experience (Jenkins);
- REST API testing experience;
- Cloud technologies knowledge (Python for AQA, AWS, Azure, Jenkins, SonarQube, CloudWatch and CloudTrail Logs)
- Write and run automated tests to ensure that the cloud infrastructure was built according to requirements;
- Ability to develop automation framework from scratch;
- Daily communication with the customer;
- Supporting and maintaining existing projects;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.