Learn more about how we helped our client improve efficiency and successfully transform their b...24 August 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures an honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
US based client helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market.
Application for analyzing, tracking, reporting, managing, optimizing, migrating, and making decisions on software applications and software application portfolios and related information technology assets; software for replatforming, namely, software for moving customers from one technology platform to another technology platform.
- At least 3 years of experience testing web applications and services
- At least 2 years of experience in automation testing
- Experience in API, Integration and E2E automation testing
- Strong communication skills (Be able work in cooperation with international team)
- Solid technical knowledge in Java
- Ability to continuously support and improve AQA strategy and AQA process for multiproduct solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and bigpicture thinking
- Create and maintain automation tests for complex products;
- Enhance and support current test automation framework;
- Analyze and develop testing approach for a new features of the system under test;
- Review manual test case scenarios, estimate and implement automated tests;
- Participate in code review process, analyzing code of other team members;
- Product release support
- Collaborate with QA analysts and Development team on daily basis
- Proactive participation in defining and coordinating product requirements, project schedules, and activities
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);