Symphony Solutions is currently looking for Manual Software tester with chemical background to ...
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures an honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Client is a Process and Product Lifecycle Management provider to Life Science companies, whose agility and efficiency are constrained by a highly regulated, unstructured, and fragmented knowledge pathway from R&D to Manufacturing to Customer.
- Chemical background:organic/inorganic;
- Desktop apps testing;
- Test design techniques.
- 1 year experience of testing desktop applications;
- Strong practical knowledge of test design techniques, different testing methods and types;
- Experience of producing test documentation, including bug reports and designing test cases;
- Experience with bug tracking and test management tools (TFS/MTM);
- Understanding of principles of general, inorganic and organic chemistry is required;
- Experience of working in teams with Agile (SCRUM) and/or mixed methodology;
- Person with strong analytical skills who enjoys the idea of challenge and learning
- Diploma or certificate that confirms the level of chemical education is a big plus
- Team player spirit and self-motivation;
- Experience of working with Microsoft SharePoint, Confluence etc;
- Experience of working with Virtual environments, Web Services, Role based systems and DB managers;
- Familiar with ISTQB Foundation level certification materials.
- Test runs;
- Test design;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.