Dutch politicians have promised to lobby the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU02 March 2016
Only the Best Need Apply
Why? Because our team requires mature, adaptable, experienced software developers to work directly with a variety of large businesses who use the Salesforce platform. This means that we are not just writing code, but are writing pure business logic using a framework that provides everything we need. And because our business is growing fast, we will be adding new professionals each quarter.
If you have BA and UX expertise as well, you are ideally qualified.
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is a Dutch digital transformation company, headquartered in the Netherlands with delivery centres in Ukraine, Poland, Macedonia and the Netherlands.
Founded in 2008, Symphony Solutions is now nearly 550 people with over 30 international client partnerships primarily in Western Europe and North America.
The Dutch heritage at Symphony Solutions has an open, welcoming culture where people feel a sense of freedom, togetherness and cooperation. Because colleagues feel valued, they feel pride in the creativity of the company and the projects they support.
And we have the coolest office in Lviv. Come and take a look.
The Salesforce team works directly with businesses which use the Salesforce platform for marketing and sales efforts. These large businesses are varied and provide opportunities to solve many types of issues in different categories such as banking, insurance, transportation, healthcare and others.
These are fast, agile projects of about 6 months, then you move on to something else. This kind of variety motivating to people who want experience with different types of business issues.
Symphony Solutions wants people who feel that challenge and growth are not only about writing code but about engineering something bigger.
- 2+ years in .net/Java/PHP/JS;
- Experience in back-end and front-end development;
- Solid understanding of DB and Data Modeling;
- Understanding of BA/UX is desirable;
- Experience with git would be a plus;
- English level — Upper intermediate;
- Possibility to travel abroad;
- Highly professional team;
- Projects that last months not years;
- Direct interaction with the business side;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sports activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.