A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions is looking for Service Desk Supervisor who will be the main point of contact between our Partner and its customers.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in client or customer support position;
- Management and leadership skills/ability to lead the team;
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and maintain your patience during difficult client interactions;
- Well mannered, detail oriented, self-organized, proactive and punctual person;
- Reliability and high attention to details;
- English full professional proficiency (any other languages would be a plus);
- Willingness to travel, perhaps for extended periods;
- Fintech and crypto experience would be a bonus (crypto/forex/binary).
- Answer all clients queries through the client support systems and perform necessary actions as requested by the clients(Ticket, live chat);
- Train the future new hired colleague’s and manage /lead the team;
- Forward the technical issues to the developers department if their assistance is needed;
- Follow up on pending issues/requests;
- Monitor the Client trading feed and ensure that the management is alerted if needed;
- Perform any additional task in relation with client support, customer relationship management, sales, marketing, client education, business development as deemed necessary by the company;
- Evolve the company canned FAQ answered to increase department productivity and efficiency;
- Use and actively give feedback on the platform(s) used to interact with customers;
- Makes suggestions for the conversion and the retention of clients;
- Reports and analyze on its own activity and department to improve efficiency of the department;