We are an Agile-driven company focused on culture and trust, different in the way we biuld long...01 January 2017
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions is looking for Service Desk Manager who will be the main point of contact between our Partner and its customers.
As a Service Desk Manager you will be responsible for delivery of quality support services to the customers of our Partner and evaluate and improve processes, communication, and consistency of the Service Desk team (L1) in support of increasing first contact resolution.
This position is responsible for improving service desk processes, measurements, communications and reporting. This is a high visibility position requiring exceptional customer service skills, deep understanding of service desk processes and of how to operate a service desk department in a highly dynamic organization. The Manager will lead and coach the Service Desk team (L1) in order to improve efficiency and technical aptitude.
Our ideal candidate will be a positive motivator, customer focused, and possess excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Minimum of three years of current, professional level information technology work within a fast paced, Service Desk environment.
- Acts as a main point of contact between our Partner and its customers;
- Responsible for overall management of the Service Desk, including a support development team. Maintains relationship with and quality assurance of 3rd party after hours staff;
- Act as the main point of contact for all customer escalations;
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant documentation is accurate and up to date;
- Create plans to make sure that customer’s expectations of quality and timeliness are met;
- Manages issues reported to the Service Desk;
- Manages and monitors work of Service Desk team members to ensure adherence to defined service processes;
- Reports on regular Service Desk metrics geared towards continuous improvement;
- Manages, coaches, and develops Service Desk team members;
- Responsible for day-to-day activities pertaining to the management of the Service Desk department including personnel issues;
- Other duties as assigned.