A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or a related field);
- 5+ yrs of software support and maintenance;
- 2+ years of managing Support teams;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Experienced in setting up monitoring tools (New Relic, ELK, Prometheus, Zabbix etc);
- Experience working with AWS (EC2) and Akamai services;
- Solid experience working with networks (DNS, HTTP2, Websocket, AJAX etc);
- Basic experience working with SQL & NoSQL Databases;
- Experience working in Agile environment;
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment system;
- Experience with application support and business operations in Gambling & Betting domain is a big plus.
- Facilitate and coordinate support operation workflow as a single point of escalation for all Production issues on day-to-day basis;
- Own normal service operation establishing quality gates and preventive measures to guarantee stability according to SLA's;
- Act as liaise between Business and engineering teams to identify key service gaps and drive continuous improvements;
- Support and contribute to functional and non-functional testing initiatives acting as SRE to ensure service quality;
- Identify KPI’s and report to Symphony Solutions leadership team and business as per an agreed schedule (or upon request);
- Support and contribute to Release management to deliver high quality products and services;
- Help identify, resolve major impediments and risks;
- Ensure that reporting to internal and external stakeholders is delivered at the agreed timelines;
- Build and maintain an excellent working relationship with the customer through successful service operation of all client related projects;
- Be active member of Operational Leadership Team;
- Control team performance and participate in performance reviews and one-on-one meetings (i.e. full employee life cycle);
- Work with internal Operations department to ensure effective utilization and timely rotations of resources;
- Coordinate with SDO to ensure delivery excellence on the project/account;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Low hierarchy, open policy, open communication;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern and comfortable office in top class office center.