IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
General requirements and experience needed:
- Builds and maintains an excellent working relationship with the customer in the successful delivery of all client related projects;
- Responsible for project status and ensures both client and internal expectations are met and where appropriate exceeded;
- Sets up, reviews and improves development processes and ensures standardization is adhered to, in order to deliver products using the appropriate project management methodology;
- Ensures that stakeholders, client project teams, Internal departments and Development teams understand the end goal of a project and how we are going to get there;
- Assists where appropriate in defining strategic business requirements and understands complex client requests;
- Leads the collaborative planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team;
- Ensures project and team stability and productivity;
- Ensures team satisfaction and composition (right skills, levels and spirit);
- Ensures all products and services are delivered to an appropriate level of quality;
- Brings in best practices, apply and share skills and knowledge;
- Actively supports pre-sales operations;
- Actively engages in interviewing process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Computer Science;
- 5 years of proven managerial experience, managing at least 20 people;
- Experience of working with US/European companies;
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers;
- Ability to effectively present information to top management and public groups;
- Understanding of CMMI processes and agile methodologies;
- Understanding of IT industry trends;
- Proficiency in using Project Management tools.
- Able to engage clients at a non-technical level;
- Warm and approachable;
- A team player but equally able to work independently;
- A leader who can bring new ideas to the table and demonstrate well thought out plans and execute them if appropriate;
- Self-motivated and self-managing.
- Supervises direct subordinates;
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities according to organization's policies.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Free English language classes.