IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
General requirements and experience needed:
- Builds and maintains an excellent working relationship with the customer in the successful delivery of all client related projects;
- Responsible for project status and ensures both client and internal expectations are met and where appropriate exceeded;
- Sets up, reviews and improves development processes and ensures standardization is adhered to, in order to deliver products using the appropriate project management methodology;
- Ensures that stakeholders, client project teams, Internal departments and Development teams understand the end goal of a project and how we are going to get there;
- Assists where appropriate in defining strategic business requirements and understands complex client requests;
- Leads the collaborative planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team;
- Ensures project and team stability and productivity;
- Ensures team satisfaction and composition (right skills, levels and spirit);
- Ensures all products and services are delivered to an appropriate level of quality;
- Brings in best practices, apply and share skills and knowledge;
- Actively supports pre-sales operations;
- Actively engages in interviewing process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Computer Science;
- 5 years of proven managerial experience, managing at least 20 people;
- Experience of working with US/European companies;
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers;
- Ability to effectively present information to top management and public groups;
- Understanding of CMMI processes and agile methodologies;
- Understanding of IT industry trends;
- Proficiency in using Project Management tools.
- Able to engage clients at a non-technical level;
- Warm and approachable;
- A team player but equally able to work independently;
- A leader who can bring new ideas to the table and demonstrate well thought out plans and execute them if appropriate;
- Self-motivated and self-managing.
- Supervises direct subordinates;
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities according to organization's policies.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Free English language classes.