You: Want a stable company, a good package, and challenging work. You want a casual, open culture of freedom, agility and flexibility. You give a lot and mutual commitment and support from your company.
You can do what we cannot. If you are agile in spirit and facile with content management systems, you might just love the Symphony Solutions Marketing Team.
If you are the one, you will recognize yourself in the following description.
- At least 2+ years in a role;
- English level B2+;
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods;
- Extensive experience in using Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools;
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools;
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.);
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis;
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems;
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus;
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset;
- Ability to adapt and shift focus quickly;
- Enough drive to take initiative for tasks and motivated to see projects through.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings;
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials – Conduct keyword research, create content & off-page strategies for specific projects and tasks in collaboration with the Senior SEO Analyst and the Product Manager;
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts;
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance;
- Perform competitive research;
- Execute off-page optimization according to approved strategies;
- Support other marketing specialists with ad hoc tasks according to the needs of the team and SEO strategy.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 vacation days;
- Corporate Doctor.
See BENEFITS Section for full line-up.