All Symphonians are welcomed to have a three-course lunch right in the office for free. Early birds can treat themselves to a free breakfast.
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Object and entity modelling on Force.com platform;
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount;
- Experience in Force.com is a plus;
- Being certified Force.Com Developer is a huge plus;
- Strong English and communication skills.
- As a developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing product requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable, in large part on the Force.com platform;
- You will work in a highly agile environment, with product managers, engineers and customers using iterative methods;
- We will add additional technology stacks as needed and you'll be part of that analysis and development process.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.