Ukraine is increasingly becoming more and more popular as an IT outsourcing destination. With I...12 December 2012
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Customer & Project Description
The company’s history has been more than 60 years in the making—from the earliest days as a pioneer in the new world of information technology in the 1950s to its position today as a Fortune Global 500 industry leader. It is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Now operating in 120 countries, in more than 40 industries and across custom systems
- Experience developing user-facing software;
- Proven track record working in a cross-functional, agile team;
- Thorough understanding of server side rendering of React app using Next.js;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket;
- Experience with Redux (or other state management pattern)
- Experience with common front-end dev. tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.;
- Good understanding of Headless CMS arc. Experience on BloomReach CMS is a plus;
- Familiar with E-commerce platform like Commerce tools (headless)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Build responsive, high performance web applications;
- Create accessible and reusable front-end abstractions and systems;
- Help create and implement automated test strategy;
- Integrating with RESTful web services and 3rd party APIs;
- Optimize applications for high performance and scalability;
- Implement features and user interfaces for blu.com;
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;