Discover the new offices and opportunities with Symphony Solutions' latest delivery center in K...08 August 2018
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Customer & Project Description
Client is seeking an experienced and ambitious Front-End developer, passionate about building user experiences that are accessible, scalable and make a real difference for our consumers. You will be critical in realizing our ambitious new architecture, including helping design and implement the brand new ReactJS front end. As a software developer, you are driven by business impact and consumer value instead of just cool tech, can effectively communicate about technical topics to your non-technical coworkers and are always eager to learn about all aspects of software, regardless of technology or part of the stack.
- Experience developing user-facing software;
- Proven track record working in a cross-functional, agile team;
- Hands on experience working with ReactJS (minimum 1 year);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket;
- Experience working on Azure cloud platform;
- Understanding of front-end performance (e.g. critical rendering paths);
- Familiarity with NodeJS, including modifying or even building services;
- Experience with CI/CD best practices;
- Knowledge of Docker or other container technologies;
- Build responsive, high performance web applications;
- Create accessible and reusable front-end abstractions and systems;
- Help create and implement automated test strategy;
- Integrating with RESTful web services and 3rd party APIs;
- Optimize applications for high performance and scalability;
- Implement features and user interfaces for blu.com;
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;