Discover the new offices and opportunities with Symphony Solutions' latest delivery center in K...08 August 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Customer & Project Description
Client is seeking an experienced and ambitious Front-End developer, passionate about building user experiences that are accessible, scalable and make a real difference for our consumers. You will be critical in realizing our ambitious new architecture, including helping design and implement the brand new ReactJS front end. As a software developer, you are driven by business impact and consumer value instead of just cool tech, can effectively communicate about technical topics to your non-technical coworkers and are always eager to learn about all aspects of software, regardless of technology or part of the stack.
- Experience developing user-facing software;
- Proven track record working in a cross-functional, agile team;
- Hands on experience working with ReactJS (minimum 1 year);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket;
- Experience working on Azure cloud platform;
- Understanding of front-end performance (e.g. critical rendering paths);
- Familiarity with NodeJS, including modifying or even building services;
- Experience with CI/CD best practices;
- Knowledge of Docker or other container technologies;
- Build responsive, high performance web applications;
- Create accessible and reusable front-end abstractions and systems;
- Help create and implement automated test strategy;
- Integrating with RESTful web services and 3rd party APIs;
- Optimize applications for high performance and scalability;
- Implement features and user interfaces for blu.com;
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;