Senior Python Developer
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Developing Back-end for a start-up with a SaaS personalization platform for the betting and gaming industry.
- Implement solutions, contribute to technical design;
- Prototyping of new solutions;
- Do bug fix and refactor solutions when needed;
- Follow engineering processes (code review, grooming and etc.);
- Implement unit tests and other automated tests as appropriate;
- Analyse business requirements, transform them into functional/non-functional requirements, provide estimates;
- Identify and communicate required changes to business requirements, working closely with stakeholders and presenting work back;
- Participate in the recruitment process during CV pre-screening and interviews;
- Mentor junior team members and participate in levelling of the team members;
- Escalate to Delivery Manager and Employee Relationship Management team in case of talent loss risks.
- Python 2/3;
- OOP and SOLID principles knowledge;
- Experience of using Test Frameworks – Unit and Performance Testing; Integration, E2E;
- Experience with RESTful web services and 3rd party APIs integrations;
- Experience with Rest API using FastAPI or similar;
- Python 3.6+ features: ayncio, typing, etc
- Web scraping, scrappy, bs4, selenium;
- AWS Serverless stack: Lambda, Kinesis, DynamoDb, SNS, S3, Glue, Athena;
- Docker, ECS or k8s;
- IaC, CloudFormation, CI/CD pipelines;
- Optional, as a plus: NodeJS, ML, GCloud, BigQuery.