All Symphonians are welcomed to have a three-course lunch right in the office for free. Early birds can treat themselves to a free breakfast.
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 5+ years previous development experience;
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively;
- Experience working on and leading enterprise level projects that involved at least four or more team members;
- Demonstrable experience interfacing with clients in extracting use cases and deriving requirements;
- Working experience in various software development lifecycles including Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM);
- Experience with application server set-up using IIS;
- Experience using RESTful and SOAP Web Service technologies: ASP.NET AJAX, JSON, XML;
- Working experience with OO Patterns: Singleton, Façade, Factory, Visitor;
- Experience with Test Automation frameworks: NUnit, Nmock, EasyMock;
- Experience with VisualStudio;
- Knowledge of formal design languages, including UML, Rational Rose;
- Working knowledge of Database and data frameworks technology: RDBMS, ADO.NET, ODBC, NHibernate, SQLServer;
- Working experience with Cloud services such as MS Azure and AWS;
- Very good English both written and communications skills;
- Punctuality, eagerness to learn, analytical mind and ability to cope with time pressure.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.