Learn more about how we helped our client improve efficiency and successfully transform their b...24 August 2018
PALFINGER products are a unique combination of steelwork, hydraulics and electronics. To configure and diagnose the electronic components the PALDIAG team develops a complete software solution which is installed more the 4000 times worldwide at our dealers, service partners and customers
The application PALIDAG can be labeled as “mission critical”. Without the software application no PALFINGER product can be put into operation nor can any service for electronic components be performed.
As a C# Developer you are tightly integrated into the PALFINGER product development process. You work together with the PALDIAG software development team, colleagues from mechatronics, engineering, product management and the customer service department to develop new diagnosis and configuration features which are essential for the market introduction of PALFINGER products.
- Technical education in the field of IT/Software Development;
- Good knowledge in and experience with C# and Microsoft .NET Technology;
- Knowledge in and experience with UI development based on WPF or Windows Forms;
- Knowledge in and experience with agile development methods (Scrum) are an advantage;
- Knowledge in and experience with test driven development (Unit-Tests) are an advantage;
- Basic knowledge in the field of Electrical Engineering/Electronics are an advantage;
- Good English language skills.
- Development of a new functionality using C# (7.0) and WPF for dotnet (4.7) based Configuration- and Diagnosis-Application (PALDIAG);
- Interact with the PALFINGER embedded controller(s) (PALTRONIC, IFM, Ascorel);
- Implementation of user interfaces for configuration and diagnosis processes;
- Software testing and documentation;
- Second-/third-level support for the PALDIAG application;
- Be part and lead a team for development of product for market leader solutions provider.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes).